1. blessing - noun
· the formal act of approving; "he gave the project his blessing"; "his decision merited the approval of any sensible person"
2. blessing - noun
· a desirable state; "enjoy the blessings of peace"; "a spanking breeze is a boon to sailors"
3. blessing - noun
· a short prayer of thanks before a meal; "their youngest son said grace"
4. blessing - noun
· a ceremonial prayer invoking divine protection
5. blessing - noun
· the act of praying for divine protection
6. bless - verb
· give a benediction to; "The dying man blessed his son"
7. bless - verb
· confer prosperity or happiness on
8. bless - verb
· make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
9. bless - verb
· render holy by means of religious rites
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.