1. bind - noun
· something that hinders as if with bonds
2. bind - verb
· stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
3. bind - verb
· create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
4. bind - verb
· make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope; "The Chinese would bind the feet of their women"
5. bind - verb
· wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
6. bind - verb
· secure with or as if with ropes; "tie down the prisoners"; "tie up the old newspapers and bring them to the recycling shed"
7. bind - verb
· bind by an obligation; cause to be indebted; "He's held by a contract"; "I'll hold you by your promise"
8. bind - verb
· provide with a binding; "bind the books in leather"
9. bind - verb
· fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord; "They tied their victim to the chair"
10. bind - verb
· form a chemical bond with; "The hydrogen binds the oxygen"
11. bind - verb
· cause to be constipated; "These foods tend to constipate you"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.