1. beard - noun
· the hair growing on the lower part of a man's face
2. beard - noun
· a tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses
3. beard - noun
· a person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality)
4. beard - noun
· hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals
5. beard - noun
· tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
6. beard - verb
· go along the rim, like a beard around the chin; "Houses bearded the top of the heights"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.