Dictionary Results for bark|
1. bark - noun
· tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
Hypernym(s): covering, natural_covering, cover
2. bark - noun
· a noise resembling the bark of a dog
3. bark - noun
· a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
Hypernym(s): sailing_vessel, sailing_ship
4. bark - noun
· the sound made by a dog
5. bark - verb
· speak in an unfriendly tone; "She barked into the dictaphone"
Hypernym(s): talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
6. bark - verb
· cover with bark
7. bark - verb
· remove the bark of a tree
8. bark - verb
· make barking sounds; "The dogs barked at the stranger"
Hypernym(s): utter, emit, let_out, let_loose
9. bark - verb
· tan (a skin) with bark tannins
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.