Dictionary Results for bared|
1. bare - verb
· lay bare; "bare your breasts"; "bare your feelings"
Hypernym(s): uncover, expose
2. bare - verb
· make public; "She aired her opinions on welfare"
Synonym(s): publicize, publicise, air
3. bare - verb
· lay bare; "denude a forest"
Synonym(s): denude, denudate, strip
4. bar - verb
· prevent from entering; keep out; "He was barred from membership in the club"
Synonym(s): debar, exclude
Hypernym(s): forbid, prohibit, interdict, proscribe, veto, disallow, nix
5. bar - verb
· render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
Synonym(s): barricade, block, blockade, stop, block_off, block_up
Hypernym(s): obstruct, obturate, impede, occlude, jam, block, close_up
6. bar - verb
· expel, as if by official decree; "he was banished from his own country"
Synonym(s): banish, relegate
Hypernym(s): expel, throw_out, kick_out
7. bar - verb
· secure with, or as if with, bars; "He barred the door"
Hypernym(s): fasten, fix, secure
8. bared - adjective
· having the head uncovered; "caught bareheaded by the downpour"; "with bared head"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.