1. bake - verb
· cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven; "bake the potatoes"
2. bake - verb
· prepare with dry heat in an oven; "bake a cake"
3. bake - verb
· heat by a natural force; "The sun broils the valley in the summer"
4. bake - verb
· be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun; "The town was broiling in the sun"; "the tourists were baking in the heat"
5. baked - adjective
· dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight; "a vast desert all adust"; "land lying baked in the heat"; "parched soil"; "the earth was scorched and bare"; "sunbaked salt flats"
6. baked - adjective
· (bread and pastries) cooked by dry heat (as in an oven); "baked goods"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.