1. ate - noun
· goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment
2. eat - verb
· take in solid food; "She was eating a banana"; "What did you eat for dinner last night?"
3. eat - verb
· eat a meal; take a meal; "We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls"; "I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation"
4. eat - verb
· take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
5. eat - verb
· worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way; "What's eating you?"
6. eat - verb
· use up (resources or materials); "this car consumes a lot of gas"; "We exhausted our savings"; "They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"
7. eat - verb
· cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid; "The acid corroded the metal"; "The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.