1. assign - verb
· give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
2. assign - verb
· give out; "We were assigned new uniforms"
3. assign - verb
· attribute or credit to; "We attributed this quotation to Shakespeare"; "People impute great cleverness to cats"
4. assign - verb
· select something or someone for a specific purpose; "The teacher assigned him to lead his classmates in the exercise"
5. assign - verb
· attribute or give; "She put too much emphasis on her the last statement"; "He put all his efforts into this job"; "The teacher put an interesting twist to the interpretation of the story"
6. assign - verb
· make undue claims to having
7. assign - verb
· transfer one's right to
8. assign - verb
· decide as to where something belongs in a scheme; "The biologist assigned the mushroom to the proper class"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.