1. aside - noun
· a line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage
2. aside - noun
· a message that departs from the main subject
3. aside - adverb
· on or to one side; "step aside"; "stood aside to let him pass"; "threw the book aside"; "put her sewing aside when he entered"
4. aside - adverb
· out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts); "brush the objections aside"; "pushed all doubts away"
5. aside - adverb
· not taken into account or excluded from consideration; "these problems apart, the country is doing well"; "all joking aside, I think you're crazy"
6. aside - adverb
· in a different direction; "turn aside"; "turn away one's face"; "glanced away"
7. aside - adverb
· placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose; "had a feeling of being set apart"; "quality sets it apart"; "a day set aside for relaxing"
8. aside - adverb
· in reserve; not for immediate use; "started setting aside money to buy a car"; "put something by for her old age"; "has a nest egg tucked away for a rainy day"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.