1. area - noun
· a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography); "it was a mountainous area"; "Bible country"
2. area - noun
· a subject of study; "it was his area of specialization"; "areas of interest include..."
3. area - noun
· a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve; "in the abdominal region"
4. area - noun
· a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he's out of my orbit"
5. area - noun
· a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function; "the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
6. area - noun
· the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary; "the area of a rectangle"; "it was about 500 square feet in area"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.