1. arch - noun
· a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
2. arch - noun
· a curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
3. arch - noun
· a passageway under a curved masonry construction; "they built a triumphal arch to memorialize their victory"
4. arch - noun
· (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
5. arch - verb
· form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.