1. appointment - noun
· the act of putting a person into a non-elective position; "the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
2. appointment - noun
· a meeting arranged in advance; "she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date"
3. appointment - noun
· (usually in the plural) furnishings and equipment (especially for a ship or hotel)
4. appointment - noun
· a person who is appointed to a job or position
5. appointment - noun
· the job to which you are (or hope to be) appointed; "he applied for an appointment in the treasury"
6. appointment - noun
· (law) the act of disposing of property by virtue of the power of appointment; "she allocated part of the trust to her church by appointment"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.