1. antique - noun
· an elderly man
2. antique - noun
· any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity
3. antique - verb
· shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
4. antique - verb
· give an antique appearance to; "antique furniture"
5. antique - adjective
· made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
6. antique - adjective
· out of fashion; "a suit of rather antique appearance"; "demode (or outmoded) attire"; "outmoded ideas"
7. antique - adjective
· belonging to or lasting from times long ago; "age-old customs"; "the antique fear that days would dwindle away to complete darkness"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.