1. animate - verb
· heighten or intensify; "These paintings exalt the imagination"
2. animate - verb
· give lifelike qualities to; "animated cartoons"
3. animate - verb
· make lively; "let's liven up this room a bit"
4. animate - verb
· give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
5. animated - adjective
· having life or vigor or spirit; "an animated and expressive face"; "animated conversation"; "became very animated when he heard the good news"
6. animated - adjective
· made to appear to move as living creatures do; "an animated cartoon"; "animated puppets"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.