Dictionary Results for angle|
1. angle - noun
· the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
2. angle - noun
· a biased way of looking at or presenting something
Hypernym(s): point_of_view, viewpoint, stand, standpoint
3. angle - noun
· a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
4. angle - verb
· move or proceed at an angle; "he angled his way into the room"
Hypernym(s): travel, go, move, locomote
5. angle - verb
· to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
Synonym(s): lean, tilt, tip, slant
Hypernym(s): bend, flex
6. angle - verb
· seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
Hypernym(s): search, seek, look_for
7. angle - verb
· fish with a hook
8. angle - verb
· present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
Synonym(s): slant, weight
Hypernym(s): bias, predetermine
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.