1. allowance - noun
· an amount allowed or granted (as during a given period); "travel allowance"; "my weekly allowance of two eggs"; "a child's allowance should not be too generous"
2. allowance - noun
· a sum granted as reimbursement for expenses
3. allowance - noun
· an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances; "an allowance for profit"
4. allowance - noun
· a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
5. allowance - noun
· a reserve fund created by a charge against profits in order to provide for changes in the value of a company's assets
6. allowance - noun
· the act of allowing; "He objected to the allowance of smoking in the dining room"
7. allowance - verb
· put on a fixed allowance, as of food
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.