1. ally - verb
· become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage; "He allied himself with the Communists"
2. allied - adjective
· related by common characteristics or ancestry; "allied species"; "allied studies"
3. allied - adjective
· of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War II; "an Allied victory"; "the Allied armies"
4. allied - adjective
· of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War I; "an allied offensive"; "the Allied powers"
5. allied - adjective
· united in a confederacy or league
6. allied - adjective
· joined by treaty or agreement
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.