1. alien - noun
· a person who comes from a foreign country; someone who does not owe allegiance to your country
2. alien - noun
· anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
3. alien - noun
· a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere
4. alien - verb
· transfer property or ownership; "The will aliened the property to the heirs"
5. alien - adjective
· not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something; "an economic theory alien to the spirit of capitalism"; "the mysticism so foreign to the French mind and temper"; "jealousy is foreign to her nature"
6. alien - adjective
· being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the world; "alien customs"; "exotic plants in a greenhouse"; "exotic cuisine"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.