Dictionary Results for airing|
1. airing - noun
· the opening of a subject to widespread discussion and debate
Synonym(s): dissemination, public_exposure, spreading
2. airing - noun
· a short excursion (a walk or ride) in the open air; "he took the dogs for an airing"
Hypernym(s): excursion, jaunt, outing, junket, pleasure_trip, expedition, sashay
3. airing - noun
· the act of supplying fresh air and getting rid of foul air
4. air - verb
· expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"
Synonym(s): air_out, aerate
5. air - verb
· be broadcast; "This show will air Saturdays at 2 P.M."
6. air - verb
· broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
Synonym(s): send, broadcast, beam, transmit
Hypernym(s): publicize, publicise, air, bare
7. air - verb
· make public; "She aired her opinions on welfare"
Synonym(s): publicize, publicise, bare
8. air - verb
· expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry; "Air linen"
Hypernym(s): dry, dry_out
9. air - verb
· expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
Synonym(s): vent, ventilate, air_out
Hypernym(s): refresh, freshen
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.