1. aides - noun
· (Greek mythology) the god of the underworld in ancient mythology; brother of Zeus and husband of Persephone
2. aide - noun
· an officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer
3. aide - noun
· someone who acts as assistant
4. aid - verb
· give help or assistance; be of service; "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house"
5. aid - verb
· improve the condition of; "These pills will help the patient"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.