1. agree - verb
· be in accord; be in agreement; "We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can't agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point"
2. agree - verb
· consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something; "She agreed to all my conditions"; "He agreed to leave her alone"
3. agree - verb
· be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics; "The two stories don't agree in many details"; "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"; "The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
4. agree - verb
· go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
5. agree - verb
· show grammatical agreement; "Subjects and verbs must always agree in English"
6. agree - verb
· be agreeable or suitable; "White wine doesn't agree with me"
7. agree - verb
· achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose; "No two of my colleagues would agree on whom to elect chairman"
8. agreed - adjective
· united by being of the same opinion; "agreed in their distrust of authority"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.