1. age - noun
· how long something has existed; "it was replaced because of its age"
2. age - noun
· an era of history having some distinctive feature; "we live in a litigious age"
3. age - noun
· a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises; "she was now of school age"; "tall for his eld"
4. age - noun
· a prolonged period of time; "we've known each other for ages"; "I haven't been there for years and years"
5. age - noun
· a late time of life; "old age is not for sissies"; "he's showing his years"; "age hasn't slowed him down at all"; "a beard white with eld"; "on the brink of geezerhood"
6. age - verb
· begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
7. age - verb
· grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day--what a depressing thought!"; "Young men senesce"
8. age - verb
· make older; "The death of his child aged him tremendously"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.