1. address - verb
· speak to; "He addressed the crowd outside the window"
2. address - verb
· give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
3. address - verb
· put an address on (an envelope)
4. address - verb
· direct a question at someone
5. address - verb
· address or apply oneself to something, direct one's efforts towards something, such as a question
6. address - verb
· greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name; "He always addresses me with `Sir'"; "Call me Mister"; "She calls him by first name"
7. address - verb
· access or locate by address
8. address - verb
· act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
9. address - verb
· speak to someone
10. address - verb
· adjust and aim (a golf ball) at in preparation of hitting
11. addressed - adjective
· (of mail) marked with a destination; "I throw away all mail addressed to `resident'"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.