1. ace - noun
· the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
2. ace - noun
· one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
3. ace - noun
· someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
4. ace - noun
· proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
5. ace - noun
· a major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey
6. ace - noun
· a serve that the receiver is unable to reach
7. ace - verb
· succeed at easily; "She sailed through her exams"; "You will pass with flying colors"; "She nailed her astrophysics course"
8. ace - verb
· score an ace against; "He aced his opponents"
9. ace - verb
· play (a hole) in one stroke
10. ace - verb
· serve an ace against (someone)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.