1. wrestling - noun
· the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat; "they had a fierce wrestle"; "we watched his grappling and wrestling with the bully"
2. wrestling - noun
· the sport of hand-to-hand struggle between unarmed contestants who try to throw each other down
3. wrestle - verb
· combat to overcome an opposing tendency or force; "He wrestled all his life with his feeling of inferiority"
4. wrestle - verb
· engage in deep thought, consideration, or debate; "I wrestled with this decision for years"
5. wrestle - verb
· to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling); "The prisoner writhed in discomfort"; "The child tried to wriggle free from his aunt's embrace"
6. wrestle - verb
· engage in a wrestling match; "The children wrestled in the garden"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.