1. worth - noun
· an indefinite quantity of something having a specified value; "10 dollars worth of gasoline"
2. worth - noun
· the quality that renders something desirable or valuable or useful
3. worth - noun
· French couturier (born in England) regarded as the founder of Parisian haute couture; noted for introducing the bustle (1825-1895)
4. worth - adjective
· (often used ironically) worthy of being treated in a particular way; "an idea worth considering"; "the deserving poor"; "a deserving cause"
5. worth - adjective
· having a specified value; "not worth his salt"; "worth her weight in gold"; "an appraisal determined the antique carved chair was worth $900"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.