1. wet - noun
· wetness caused by water; "drops of wet gleamed on the window"
2. wet - verb
· cause to become wet; "Wet your face"
3. wet - verb
· make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating; "This eight year old boy still wets his bed"
4. wet - adjective
· covered or soaked with a liquid such as water; "a wet bathing suit"; "wet sidewalks"; "wet weather"
5. wet - adjective
· containing moisture or volatile components; "wet paint"
6. wet - adjective
· supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages; "a wet candidate running on a wet platform"; "a wet county"
7. wet - adjective
· producing or secreting milk; "a wet nurse"; "a wet cow"; "lactating cows"
8. wet - adjective
· consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor; "a wet cargo"; "a wet canteen"
9. wet - adjective
· very drunk
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.