1. walk-in - noun
· person who walks in without having an appointment; "the emergency room was overrun with walk-ins"
2. walk-in - noun
· an operative who initiates his own defection (usually to a hostile country) for political asylum
3. walk-in - noun
· an assured victory (especially in an election)
4. walk-in - noun
· a small room large enough to admit entrance
5. walk-in - adjective
· (of e.g. closets or refrigerators) extending very far enough back to allow a person to enter; "a deep walk-in refrigerator"; "walk-in closets"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.