1. volley - noun
· rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms; "our fusillade from the left flank caught them by surprise"
2. volley - noun
· a tennis return made by hitting the ball before it bounces
3. volley - verb
· be dispersed in a volley; "gun shots volleyed at the attackers"
4. volley - verb
· hit before it touches the ground; "volley the tennis ball"
5. volley - verb
· discharge in, or as if in, a volley; "the attackers volleyed gunshots at the civilians"
6. volley - verb
· make a volley
7. volley - verb
· utter rapidly; "volley a string of curses"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.