1. vanish - verb
· get lost, as without warning or explanation; "He disappeared without a trace"
2. vanish - verb
· become invisible or unnoticeable; "The effect vanished when day broke"
3. vanish - verb
· pass away rapidly; "Time flies like an arrow"; "Time fleeing beneath him"
4. vanish - verb
· cease to exist; "An entire civilization vanished"
5. vanish - verb
· decrease rapidly and disappear; "the money vanished in las Vegas"; "all my stock assets have vaporized"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.