1. vanilla - noun
· any of numerous climbing plants of the genus Vanilla having fleshy leaves and clusters of large waxy highly fragrant white or green or topaz flowers
2. vanilla - noun
· a flavoring prepared from vanilla beans macerated in alcohol (or imitating vanilla beans)
3. vanilla - noun
· a distinctive fragrant flavor characteristic of vanilla beans
4. vanilla - adjective
· flavored with vanilla extract; "he liked vanilla ice cream"
5. vanilla - adjective
· plain and without any extras or adornments; "the most common type of bond is the straight or plain vanilla bond"; "the basic car is known as the vanilla version"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.