1. uneasiness - noun
· feelings of anxiety that make you tense and irritable
2. uneasiness - noun
· physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression)
3. uneasiness - noun
· embarrassment deriving from the feeling that others are critically aware of you
4. uneasiness - noun
· the trait of seeming ill at ease
5. uneasiness - noun
· inability to rest or relax or be still
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.