1. turkey - noun
· large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail; widely domesticated for food
2. turkey - noun
· a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a republic in 1923
3. turkey - noun
· a person who does something thoughtless or annoying; "some joker is blocking the driveway"
4. turkey - noun
· flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted
5. turkey - noun
· an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual; "the first experiment was a real turkey"; "the meeting was a dud as far as new business was concerned"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.