1. trot - noun
· a slow pace of running
2. trot - noun
· radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution
3. trot - noun
· a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
4. trot - noun
· a gait faster than a walk; diagonally opposite legs strike the ground together
5. trot - verb
· run at a moderately swift pace
6. trot - verb
· ride at a trot
7. trot - verb
· cause to trot; "She trotted the horse home"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.