1. triumph - noun
· a successful ending of a struggle or contest; "a narrow victory"; "the general always gets credit for his army's victory"; "clinched a victory"; "convincing victory"; "the agreement was a triumph for common sense"
2. triumph - noun
· the exultation of victory
3. triumph - verb
· prove superior; "The champion prevailed, though it was a hard fight"
4. triumph - verb
· be ecstatic with joy
5. triumph - verb
· dwell on with satisfaction
6. triumph - verb
· to express great joy; "Who cannot exult in Spring?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.