1. transplant - noun
· (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient; in some cases the patient can be both donor and recipient
2. transplant - noun
· an operation moving an organ from one organism (the donor) to another (the recipient); "he had a kidney transplant"; "the long-term results of cardiac transplantation are now excellent"; "a child had a multiple organ transplant two months ago"
3. transplant - noun
· the act of removing something from one location and introducing it in another location; "the transplant did not flower until the second year"; "too frequent transplanting is not good for families"; "she returned to Alabama because she could not bear transplantation"
4. transplant - verb
· lift and reset in another soil or situation; "Transplant the young rice plants"
5. transplant - verb
· be transplantable; "These delicate plants do not transplant easily"
6. transplant - verb
· place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
7. transplant - verb
· transfer from one place or period to another; "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.