1. translation - noun
· a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
2. translation - noun
· a uniform movement without rotation
3. translation - noun
· the act of changing in form or shape or appearance; "a photograph is a translation of a scene onto a two-dimensional surface"
4. translation - noun
· (mathematics) a transformation in which the origin of the coordinate system is moved to another position but the direction of each axis remains the same
5. translation - noun
· (genetics) the process whereby genetic information coded in messenger RNA directs the formation of a specific protein at a ribosome in the cytoplasm
6. translation - noun
· rewording something in less technical terminology
7. translation - noun
· the act of uniform movement
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.