1. transition - noun
· the act of passing from one state or place to the next
2. transition - noun
· an event that results in a transformation
3. transition - noun
· a change from one place or state or subject or stage to another
4. transition - noun
· a musical passage moving from one key to another
5. transition - noun
· a passage that connects a topic to one that follows
6. transition - verb
· cause to convert or undergo a transition; "the company had to transition the old practices to modern technology"
7. transition - verb
· make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another); "The airline transitioned to more fuel-efficient jets"; "The adagio transitioned into an allegro"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.