1. trail - noun
· a track or mark left by something that has passed; "there as a trail of blood"; "a tear left its trail on her cheek"
2. trail - noun
· a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
3. trail - noun
· evidence pointing to a possible solution; "the police are following a promising lead"; "the trail led straight to the perpetrator"
4. trail - verb
· to lag or linger behind; "But in so many other areas we still are dragging"
5. trail - verb
· go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
6. trail - verb
· move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly; "John trailed behind his class mates"; "The Mercedes trailed behind the horse cart"
7. trail - verb
· hang down so as to drag along the ground; "The bride's veiled trailed along the ground"
8. trail - verb
· drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground; "The toddler was trailing his pants"; "She trained her long scarf behind her"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.