1. tear - verb
· separate or cause to separate abruptly; "The rope snapped"; "tear the paper"
2. tear - verb
· to separate or be separated by force; "planks were in danger of being torn from the crossbars"
3. tear - verb
· move quickly and violently; "The car tore down the street"; "He came charging into my office"
4. tear - verb
· strip of feathers; "pull a chicken"; "pluck the capon"
5. tear - verb
· fill with tears or shed tears; "Her eyes were tearing"
6. torn - adjective
· having edges that are jagged from injury
7. torn - adjective
· disrupted by the pull of contrary forces; "torn between love and hate"; "torn by conflicting loyalties"; "torn by religious dissensions"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.