1. tolerant - adjective
· showing respect for the rights or opinions or practices of others
2. tolerant - adjective
· tolerant and forgiving under provocation; "our neighbor was very kind about the window our son broke"
3. tolerant - adjective
· showing or characterized by broad-mindedness; "a broad political stance"; "generous and broad sympathies"; "a liberal newspaper"; "tolerant of his opponent's opinions"
4. tolerant - adjective
· able to tolerate environmental conditions or physiological stress; "the plant is tolerant of saltwater"; "these fish are quite tolerant as long as extremes of pH are avoided"; "the new hybrid is more resistant to drought"
5. tolerant - adjective
· showing the capacity for endurance; "injustice can make us tolerant and forgiving"; "a man patient of distractions"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.