1. timing - noun
· the time when something happens
2. timing - noun
· the regulation of occurrence, pace, or coordination to achieve a desired effect (as in music, theater, athletics, mechanics)
3. time - verb
· measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time; "he clocked the runners"
4. time - verb
· assign a time for an activity or event; "The candidate carefully timed his appearance at the disaster scene"
5. time - verb
· set the speed, duration, or execution of; "we time the process to manufacture our cars very precisely"
6. time - verb
· regulate or set the time of; "time the clock"
7. time - verb
· adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time; "The good player times his swing so as to hit the ball squarely"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.