1. ticket - noun
· a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
2. ticket - noun
· a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
3. ticket - noun
· a summons issued to an offender (especially to someone who violates a traffic regulation)
4. ticket - noun
· a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
5. ticket - noun
· the appropriate or desirable thing; "this car could be just the ticket for a small family"
6. ticket - verb
· issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty; "I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street"; "Move your car or else you will be ticketed!"
7. ticket - verb
· provide with a ticket for passage or admission; "Ticketed passengers can board now"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.