1. thrill - noun
· the swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a great bang out of it"; "what a boot!"; "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"; "he does it for kicks"
2. thrill - noun
· an almost pleasurable sensation of fright; "a frisson of surprise shot through him"
3. thrill - noun
· something that causes you to experience a sudden intense feeling or sensation; "the thrills of space travel"
4. thrill - verb
· cause to be thrilled by some perceptual input; "The men were thrilled by a loud whistle blow"
5. thrill - verb
· feel sudden intense sensation or emotion; "he was thrilled by the speed and the roar of the engine"
6. thrill - verb
· tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
7. thrill - verb
· fill with sublime emotion; "The children were thrilled at the prospect of going to the movies"; "He was inebriated by his phenomenal success"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.