1. thing - noun
· a special situation; "this thing has got to end"; "it is a remarkable thing"
2. thing - noun
· an action; "how could you do such a thing?"
3. thing - noun
· a special abstraction; "a thing of the spirit"; "things of the heart"
4. thing - noun
· an artifact; "how does this thing work?"
5. thing - noun
· an event; "a funny thing happened on the way to the..."
6. thing - noun
· a vaguely specified concern; "several matters to attend to"; "it is none of your affair"; "things are going well"
7. thing - noun
· a statement regarded as an object; "to say the same thing in other terms"; "how can you say such a thing?"
8. thing - noun
· an entity that is not named specifically; "I couldn't tell what the thing was"
9. thing - noun
· any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence; "the thing I like about her is ..."
10. thing - noun
· a special objective; "the thing is to stay in bounds"
11. thing - noun
· a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion; "he has a thing about seafood"; "she has a thing about him"
12. thing - noun
· a separate and self-contained entity
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.