1. tee - noun
· the starting place for each hole on a golf course; "they were waiting on the first tee"
2. tee - noun
· support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
3. tee - noun
· a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
4. tee - verb
· place on a tee; "tee golf balls"
5. tee - verb
· connect with a tee; "tee two pipes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.