1. tape - noun
· a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening; "he used a piece of tape for a belt"; "he wrapped a tape around the package"
2. tape - noun
· a recording made on magnetic tape; "the several recordings were combined on a master tape"
3. tape - noun
· the finishing line for a foot race; "he broke the tape in record time"
4. tape - noun
· measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths; "the carpenter should have used his tape measure"
5. tape - noun
· memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide; used to record audio or video signals or to store computer information; "he took along a dozen tapes to record the interview"
6. tape - verb
· fasten or attach with tape; "tape the shipping label to the box"
7. tape - verb
· record on videotape
8. tape - verb
· register electronically; "They recorded her singing"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.