1. talking - noun
· an exchange of ideas via conversation; "let's have more work and less talk around here"
2. talk - verb
· exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
3. talk - verb
· express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
4. talk - verb
· use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won't speak"; "they speak a strange dialect"
5. talk - verb
· reveal information; "If you don't oblige me, I'll talk!"; "The former employee spilled all the details"
6. talk - verb
· divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
7. talk - verb
· deliver a lecture or talk; "She will talk at Rutgers next week"; "Did you ever lecture at Harvard?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.