1. swear - verb
· utter obscenities or profanities; "The drunken men were cursing loudly in the street"
2. swear - verb
· to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true; "Before God I swear I am innocent"
3. swear - verb
· promise solemnly; take an oath
4. swear - verb
· make a deposition; declare under oath
5. swear - verb
· have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.