1. swoop - noun
· (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale; "the violinist was indulgent with his swoops and slides"
2. swoop - noun
· a very rapid raid
3. swoop - noun
· a swift descent through the air
4. swoop - verb
· move down on as if in an attack; "The raptor swooped down on its prey"; "The teacher swooped down upon the new students"
5. swoop - verb
· move with a sweep, or in a swooping arc
6. swoop - verb
· seize or catch with a swooping motion
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.